—We’ve changed the date from April 30 to April 29—
This week I opened the doors to my new studio, WestLight Studios. It’s a gorgeous space in Downtown Nashville with 5,600 square feet of shooting space. The photo above shows the outside. I have the whole bottom floor of the building. Next week I will update my web site with photos of the new studio and take down the ones of the old one.
More details to come, but in the meantime I want to announce a studio opening party Friday, April 29 at 7:00. Anyone reading this is invited to come out and celebrate the new space. This is not just for photographers, ALL are invited.
Bring your own drinks and we’ll have some light snacks, good music and a great vibe.
The address is 162 Rosa L Parks Blvd, Nashville 37203 On some map apps that address will take you somewhere else. I’ve yet to figure out why. Google Maps has it correct here.
So here are basic directions:
– Take Broadway to 8th Avenue
– The street is 8th Avenue to the south and it’s called Rosa L Parks to the north
– Head north on Rosa L Parks Blvd.
– Just past the first traffic light you will see the building on the right hand side
– The building has a giant painted ad for The Standard on the side of it
There are only 9 parking spaces for the studio and I’m sure me and a few others will fill them up. So parking is only $6 in the surrounding lots. Carpool if needed.
Thanks and we hope to see you there!!!